Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hanging out with friends...

Paige and I met Mandy and James at Como zoo today, it was a beautiful day which explains why it was so crowded.  We met them for a picnic lunch and in my opinion that was the best part!  It was nice to sit in the shade, feed the kids and catch up...the kids had fun watching each other and all the other kids walking into the zoo.  I'm embarrassed to say that I forgot to take a picture of James and Paige!  We didn't last long at the actual zoo, it was hot, crowded and the kids were tired (I think Mandy and I were tired too :).  We parted ways and walked what seemed like 5 miles back to our car.  On the way back Paige and I stopped at the carousel, she loved watching the people go "round and round" and listening to the music.  We sat and watched for about 5 minutes and she was upset when we walked away.  There were lots of beautiful flowers on our walk back too, so of course I had to take her picture.  She was a very good girl and fell asleep on the way home.




No comments:

Post a Comment