Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I can't believe it's already 2012, where does the time go? We had a low key night with the Carlson crew, enjoying steak & shrimp and sharing in the excitement of Eric's new dental practice and the fact that Nana and Grandpa were heading to Florida today.  I believe we were all in bed long before the clock struck twelve!
This year will bring lots of new adventures and changes, Paige will grow leaps and bounds and I can't wait to make tons of new memories.
Below is a picture I've been wanting to take for a long time. I should have done it when Paige was younger and didn't have such a strong opinion on things. You can imagine that she wasn't happy about taking her thumb out of her mouth, you can even see that her thumb is still wet...ha...ha...ha... Thanks to Grandma Kathy for my new tripod, it came in very handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment