Thursday, June 13, 2013

Is that the sun????

Is that the sun? Seriously, it's been ages and I was so happy to see it today! It brings out energy that I didn't know I had...much needed energy to keep up with Paige! Paige and I hit up a couple garage sales on our way to the "duck park" early this morning. She found a couple treasures, one being a bag of "Polly Pockets" and she played with them for almost an hour when we got home! It felt so good to sit outside and play, we had a blanket out in the front yard and watching her imagination work with the little dolls was so cute. While at the duck park I tripped and cut my foot on a concrete rock, Paige was very upset and near tears because it was bleeding. She played that scene out with her little dolls over and over, she has such a kind heart and I love that she's always so caring about people.






No comments:

Post a Comment