Thursday, August 15, 2013

Growing Up...

Paige is getting so big! She's had a lot of funny things to say lately, she's been playing with her babies and treating them like a mommy should. She came up behind me while I was folding laundry today and rubbed my back saying "how are you doing mommy". It warmed my heart!
She's been very intrigued with car crashes lately. We saw a fender bender a while back and now whenever we go anywhere she says "mom, tell me if you see any car crashes". Today she told me she wants to be an ambulance driver so she can help people. It's already dreaming of her future!
She helped me get her baby brother's room "organized" this week, she mostly played with the clothes that I was folding and the blankets I just washed. It wasn't as organized as I'd hoped, but it was fun to watch her nurturing side. Her brother "peanut" is going to be a lucky guy!

I love this smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment