Monday, December 30, 2013

Buddies!

Graham and Jordan meet for the first time! They are fast friends, I see lots of fun times together in the future AND lots of gray hairs they will cause for their mommies!

Jordan is six months old and Graham is six weeks old, it's hard to believe that in a few short months he'll be sitting up and doing all the "big boy" stuff that Jordan is doing. It's fun to get a glimpse into my future, and I'm sure I'll be amazed how quickly this will all happen. Janelle and I have been friends for years and it's great to know that our little boys will have a wonderful friendship too! Lots to look forward to! Paige was excited to get in on things too..she said Jordan was more fun than Graham but she wasn't to sure about him drooling on her toys! 





No comments:

Post a Comment