Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Little Mermaid!

Grandma and I took Paige to her first play this weekend. It was "The Little Mermaid" and she loved it! The Anoka Children's Theater put on the production and did a really good job, I was impressed and had no idea that such young kids could do such an amazing job! We met Shelly and Kenley and listening to them during the play was priceless! Paige loved it, she was totally involved...and worried that it was over at every scene change. I loved sharing this with her, it was amazing to watch the "wonder" in her eyes and see her face light up when she saw the different characters. I could totally see her in a play like this when she's older, who knows! The date was topped off by a trip to Dairy Queen for a cone, thanks to Grandma for coming with us...we loved having you along!
I have more pictures in my phone...I just need to get them transferred to my computer.

 Showing off her Ariel shirt before the play!

No comments:

Post a Comment