Monday, June 23, 2014

Growing up to fast!

This little guy is growing up to fast! I seriously can't believe how much he's changing on a daily basis! He loves to eat his baby food and his puffs. He's been taking bottles much better, there was a while where he wouldn't hardly eat unless he had complete silence around him and sometimes that wasn't enough. I have a feeling he's going through some type of growth spurt, he's been eating more frequently and his naps have been fewer. I know his teeth are coming, I keep saying "maybe they'll show up tomorrow". Every morning when we go get him Paige says she wants to check his mouth for teeth. He truly is such a happy and good baby. He has become VERY BUSY, it's going to be interesting to keep up with him! Paige loves him, she's an amazing big sister. She's always keeping her eye on him and is a little mommy, worrying about all the things he's getting into these days. They had their first official fight over toys today. It was a red Lego car, Paige had been playing with it earlier today then Graham found it this afternoon. Paige took it away and Graham cried like crazy...this is all new territory for me. Who knew a 7 month old could be so sure about the toy he wanted to play with?!? I love this little guy AND his big sister, I'm grateful that God chose us to be their parents!










No comments:

Post a Comment