Wednesday, November 12, 2014

One Year Ago...

One year ago I was anxiously awaiting to meet my little man! I was huge, uncomfortable and ready to hold our sweet boy in my arms.
I had no idea how much I could love another child, it was love at first sight! He was perfect, 10 fingers and 10 toes and a chubby little bundle of sweetness! I CAN'T believe he's already going to be a year old on Saturday. He's walking (and running sometimes), trying to talk, holding up his little pointer finger to show you that he's "1", he LOVES playing with his sister and I love to see them play together! He's can't get enough of his mommy's hair and hugs me with the biggest squeeze. He has 5 teeth and about 5 more are currently coming in, that means lots of sleepless nights and false alarms for ear infections.
He is a gift and I'm in love...waiting for your cowboy birthday party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment