Monday, June 13, 2016

Kindergarten is already over!

I fully admit, I have been terrible about blogging! I'm going to try really hard to keep up, I can't promise but I will try my best.

I'm going to start from now...I might backtrack a bit but I'm starting with the most recent events!

Our little girl graduated from Kindergarten, how did that happen?!? She changed so much and learned SOOOO much! We had a great experience at Wilson Elementary and she loved her teacher, Mrs. Cotter.

Everyone was there to cheer her on. What a lucky girl to have so much love and support!

This was the first day of Kindergarten, I'm not sure who cried more...ok, it was me! We all put hearts on our hands, if we got sad through the day we could give it a kiss and know that we were all thinking of each other. My how she has grown and changed! She's lost 4 teeth and on the verge of loosing another. I think she grew 3 inches, NO lie! Paige's fan club!

 Paige's Best Friend, Chelsee! 

 Paige and Mrs. Cotter 


No comments:

Post a Comment