Saturday, April 9, 2011

From tummy to sitting!

Today Paige started something new!  She is now able to go from her tummy to the sitting position, I'm constantly amazed by how much she can change over night.  This is new challenge at bedtime, she used to lay on her tummy and roll around but now she's able to push herself and sit up.  She doesn't realize that she can easily lay back down, but hopefully that will change in the coming days.  She's also been up on all fours, and she's rocking like crazy!

Poor little Paige was very constipated today, it was so hard to see her in pain.  She's never been like this and I'm still not sure what caused it, we switched her to whole grain cereal and I guess that could do it?  I also gave her a real banana the other day and I guess that could do it too?  Either way, today was a long and tiring day for our sweet girl.  She is in a much better mood now, she had some relief shortly before bedtime tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment