Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Puppy

Paige has really taken a liking to her puppy.  Today she played with him a ton, she pulls him back and forth from the entry way into the living room.  Often times she drags him and likes to hold the rope close to his neck.  She jabbers and talks to him like she's giving him commands, it's really cute.  We went for a walk with Uncle Pat and Toby both yesterday and today...maybe that's where she's getting it from?

She's on her 3rd day without a morning nap, it's been an adjustment on both of us.  I'm hoping she'll fall into a rhythm in the next week or so and take a nice long afternoon nap.  It's just extra hard when Ryan is out of town, but she's in bed early (she went down at 7:15 without a peep).  I'm proud of her and I think she's adjusting well.  We have school tomorrow and I know she has fun with all the kids, it's a nice little break for me too.

p.s. It was 87 degrees today!  We took advantage and went on 3 walks (morning, afternoon and night)...I wish this weather could last for another 6 months!



No comments:

Post a Comment