Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pool Time

I finally took Paige's pool out today, thanks to grandma and grandpa for helping us blow them up with the air compressor...I would have passed out if I had to blow everything up! I thought it was going to be so much fun to watch Paige play in the pool, but I was wrong. She's always apprehensive about new things and the pool was nothing different. She wouldn't go in and cried hysterically when I tried to put her in...I decided it wasn't worth stressing her out (or stressing myself out). She played in her swimsuit, running around the yard, swinging, playing in the sandbox, and just when I thought all was lost she decided to stand in the pool with me. We sang a few songs of "ring around the rosy" and she started to become more comfortable, boy this girl is stubborn! By the end of the afternoon she was putting her lips in the pool, but still wouldn't sit down. Hopefully each time she'll have a little more fun and be more comfortable.



Showing off her boo-boo from the tumble she took earlier this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment