Monday, November 19, 2012

Project Part II

What a beautiful day, the sun was shining and the temps were mild...it was great! The mild weather allowed Paige and I to work on our project. I let Paige paint and we ended up with a little paint on the garage floor, we're hoping daddy won't notice or care. We ended up with 2 coats of paint and it looks like we'll need one more before adding the hooks.
We took advantage of the amazing weather and played outside most of the afternoon. We fed the deer (squirrels, chipmunks, birds) and Paige showed me where she (and daddy) cut down some small stumps so she won't trip anymore. We explored the woods a little behind our house and ended up on the swing. After painting the second coat, Paige wanted me to cast her little fishing rod so that she could pretend to be a fish. Don't worry, it doesn't have a hook...just a little rubber star. Every time she'd get close I'd yank it away and she'd giggle harder and harder. I'm sure the neighbors thought we were nuts and total red-necks. It didn't matter to me, hearing her laugh and watching her crawl around the yard chasing a tiny little star was hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment