Saturday, November 17, 2012

Turning old into new...

Paige and I have taken on a new project! Ryan brought home a coat rack a couple weeks ago, it was at his parents house and they found it while moving. Ryan made this coat rack in a "woods" class during his high school years. It's made the rounds from Wadena, to his house in Maple Grove, I think it did some time in the hunting shack up north and now it will be used as a dress up rack for Paige. Ryan cut it down and Paige & I spent some time sanding it yesterday. She's a hard worker and loved every minute of it, I think she'll be crafty like her mommy. We need to get a couple new hooks and decide what color to paint it...but the project is underway. I'll show an "after" picture when it's done, not sure when that will be...hopefully in the next 2 weeks. Here's my little helper girl, I love her so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment