Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Eliot's Pre-School Program

We had a fun time watching Eliot's pre-school program yesterday! It was cute to see all the kids on stage singing songs and looking so grown up. Eliot did an amazing job and he really does look like such a "big boy" these days...gone are the toddler years - he's turned into a little boy! He's a great role-model for Paige and we are lucky to have him as our cousin! It's hard to imagine Paige singing on that same stage next year! I kept thinking to myself "will she really be old enough to do that", "I wonder what it will feel like for me as a mom to see her in pre-school". She kept telling me that she was going to school there next fall and that she was going all by herself. I'm glad I still have a few months to keep her close to my heart before she grows up too!

I realized that I didn't get any pictures of the actual program (I guess I used Shelly's camera for that) but here are a few pics of the kiddos!






No comments:

Post a Comment