Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A fun night...

While Dad's away...the girls will play. Paige and I had a fun "date night" tonight. She took an extra long nap so I knew she wouldn't be ready for bed at her normal time. I took advantage of it and packed a picnic dinner and we went to the park. We had a great time and had the park all to ourselves! The cooler weather is wonderful, the heat has really done me in this summer...not sure if it's the pregnancy or what?






Then we ate a little picnic dinner!

After the picnic is was off to the ice cream shop! Paige and I shared a cone...well, she let me have a little!
We finished out the night at the duck park and took a walk along the river. 
It was a fun night, especially at the end when out of no-where she said "mom, thanks for taking me on a date tonight...I had lots of fun with you". Melt my heart, I  had lots of fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment