Sunday, September 28, 2014

Catching Up....

It's been a beautiful weather week! I've been trying to soak up lots of outside time with the kids, I feel like I'm trying to squeeze in a few last adventures before the snow falls! 

We went on a trip to Como and luckily Grandpa decided to join us. Paige was thrilled to show Grandpa everything, they were cute walking around together. Times like this are very special and I know it's a memory that Paige will never forget!







Then, we were lucky enough to have our big cousin Alice spend the night on Friday. Ryan was up north so it was great to have extra help and both kids LOVED playing with her. We had a great time, the girls stayed up lated and watched movies, then Paige woke Alice up bright and early so we decided to go to Han's Bakery for a little treat! What a fun day! 





We also went to "dinosaur park", you just never know when the stars are going to align and both kids will be awake and ready to play on a whim. It was fun, Graham loved the swings & slides and Paige showed off all her jumping skills. Her preschool class has been going to this park so she's an expert on all the fun spots. I honestly can't believe summer is almost ending, I'm very grateful for the warm weather this past weekend...I'm not ready to say goodbye to summer! 

Look how big my baby boy is getting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment