Monday, September 8, 2014

Preschool!

Well, it's already that time of year! Where did the summer go? I was so worried that it would be a long summer without "school" or activities planned for us...but it flew by and we were always busy! Paige started her first day of preschool today, it's her second year at Lord of Life and she was a bit nervous. She met a great new friend named Molly at VBS this summer and thankfully they're in the same class this year. Paige was close to tears and squeezing me until Molly showed up. They were both shy at first but within minutes were holding hands, giggling and running off to play together. It's a good reminder for me how important friendships are, even at this young age. I miss her already, Graham is sleeping and the house is quiet...it hasn't been like this in months. I can't get over how tall she is and I think her feet have grown an inch in the last month! They really do grow up so fast!
 Look what a difference a year makes...last year above and today below! She was so little! 




No comments:

Post a Comment