Thursday, January 27, 2011

6 Months Old!

Paige turned 6 months old yesterday!  I honestly can't believe it, time really does fly by!  She's a happy and healthy 6 month old (minus the little cold that she has right now).  She LOVES going to play with her friends at daycare and she LOVES to see mommy when she picks her up in the afternoon.  She gives me a big hug around the neck and grabs my hair very gently, then she'll push back and look at my face and squeeze my neck again!  She's got a few nick names: snookie, doodle bug, stinerson (daddy) and she'll answer to any of them.  She's been enjoying her big girl food and pears seem to be her favorite so far, her tummy is still trying to adjust to the new food...she ususally comes home from daycare in a new outfit (if you catch my drift).  I can't imagine life without our precious girl, she brings us so much joy and I feel like I can't kiss her enough.  Happy 6 months Paige...we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment