Tuesday, February 22, 2011

30 Weeks!


Paige is 30 weeks old!  She's got a bad cold and her cough breaks my heart!  She's at her worst in the morning, I'm sure it's because she's been laying down all night...but by mid morning she's usually pretty good.  She went back to daycare today (after vacation & snow day) and she was very happy to see her friends.  She's been doing this cute new thing, she lays her head to one side and will copy you if you do it.  Oh and she's been "dancing"...IT'S SO CUTE!  She does it when she's sitting and it's the cutest thing, I'll get it on video and post it soon. 
She's a wild woman in her jumperoo...I'll have to get a video of that too.  She's changing so much every week, and it's fun to watch her learn new things.  I must admit I'm sad to see her growing so fast, but very happy that she still gives me big hugs and kisses all the time.  It's so fun when she puts her little arms around my neck and squeezes!
I have a feeling that more teeth are on the way, her bottom gums look really swollen and she's been mouthing everything in sight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment