Thursday, February 10, 2011

FIRST Tooth!

It's here...it's here...her first tooth is here!

Her first adorable little tooth is here and she looks so proud!  It wasn't there this morning, but I felt her mouth after her nap and there it was on the bottom left side!  I was so excited we sang and danced...she laughed and looked at my like I was nuts, then laughed.  She's been "talking" up a storm all afternoon, so it must be a relief to have the pressure off her mouth.

Is it weird that I'm sort of emotional about the fact that she's growing up so fast?  I'm so glad I took pictures of her gummy grin earlier this week...I never want to forget that sweet little toothless smile :).

I'll try to get a picture of her tooth soon, she's pretty tricky when it comes to taking pictures of her mouth :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment