Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sick of being sick...

Paige seems to be getting ANOTHER cold.  I'm so sad about it that I could cry...she's been sick with a cold for what seems like months!  She's very congested tonight, I was able to suck lots of boogies out before bed and I hope that means she'll be able to sleep for a while.  She wanted me to rock her to sleep, and it didn't take long for her to snuggle in and fall asleep...she wanted to suck her finger but she couldn't do that and breath at the same time.  It's heartbreaking to not be able to help her, but I was very glad to snuggle with her on the recliner for a while. 
I must admit that waking up 2-3 times a night is starting to wear on me.  When she's sick I have a hard time letting her cry it out, I know she doesn't feel well and I'm so tired that sometimes it's easier to feed her so that I can go back to sleep too.
I just pray that she's feeling better before we leave for Florida! 

No comments:

Post a Comment