Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stay at Home Mom:)

Well, it's official....I'm going to be a stay at home mom!!!  Ryan and I have talked about this for a while and in the last couple weeks I've really struggled with going to work every day.  We decided that it would be best for Paige and our family for me to stay home with her :).  I've always wanted to be a mom and I never want to look back and have regrets when it comes to her.  Staying home is a hard job, and I'm looking forward to the challenge and all the rewards!  I'll be working until the beginning or middle of May, and then I'll be home with my sweet girl!

We're starting baby library time tomorrow, I'm looking forward to seeing how she likes it.  She loves books and loves to read so I'm sure she'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment