Monday, June 27, 2011

Morning Walk

Paige and I have a routine, we usually get up...she nurses, then we play and go for our morning walk.  I always look grubby...no shower and no make up and I like it that way :).  Daddy was home this morning and took our picture, I never want to forget how cute you look in your pink polka-dot-hat.
You've been having issues with your afternoon nap the last couple days and I tried to let you cry it out last night at bedtime.  I went in and calmed you down every 5, 10, 15 minutes (like the books say...I give up on books) but it didn't work...and after and hour we were both exhausted and crying.  I went in and decided to nurse you.  You melted into my arms and fell asleep right away...you were still sobbing while you slept, it broke my heart.  I will continue to try and help you fall asleep on your own at bedtime, but it's going to be a work in progress.  I put you down for your nap this morning and you didn't fuss at all...you put your thumb in your mouth and went right to sleep (like you do everyday).  I pray that some day you'll be able to do that at night too.  Either way, I couldn't love you more!

No comments:

Post a Comment