Monday, July 18, 2011

49 Weeks Old

Well, we're one week away from your birthday and somewhere along the way I missed a week or two :).  Oh well, I guess I gave it a shot and I'm pretty proud that I was able to get as many weekly photos as I did. You're still obsessed with pulling down the paper that I tape above your head with your weekly info and you giggle like crazy when you actually get it or when I say "no, no".  It's pretty funny and I've gotten some great pictures of your goofy side too.  It makes me emotional to think that your birthday is already next week. I'm very grateful that I've been able to spend some much time with you...we are blessed.  You are my amazing little sweetheart and I love you more than words can even express!




p.s. it was 108 degrees (with the heat index) today...let's hope the week cools off a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment