Friday, March 16, 2012

March = Warm Sunny Days

I honestly can't believe this weather, it's amazing! It's given me a new energy and we've been spending a ton of time outside, they days are flying by! I ended up in a tank-top and jeans and paige was down to her onesie and pants! I put the little slide together for Paige yesterday and she's having a blast climbing all over it.
After lunch we took her baby for a walk in the stroller, she walked down the sidewalk with her little stroller and loved it! People drove past and waved with a smile and a couple little girls stopped on their bike ride to say "hi", Paige was in heaven!
She's down for her nap now, I should be ironing Ryan's shirts but instead I'm looking at all the pictures I took of Paige today and reflecting on how lucky I am to be her mommy. Here are a few:







No comments:

Post a Comment