Saturday, November 9, 2013

38 Weeks and counting...

Well, here I am...and I'm HUGE! I'm feeling pretty uncomfortable these days, tired during the days and can't sleep through the night. This baby boy is on the move, I have no idea how such a big baby thinks he can still do gymnastics in such a small space. I only pray I can keep up with him on the outside world :)! Less than a week to go and wondering if he'll come early, things are progressing and yet I know that doesn't mean much. The doc said he thinks he's at least an 8lb baby right now, I wonder if he'll be bigger than his sister, she was almost 9lbs...only time will tell. I'd rather he wait until Friday, and yet I have anxiety of my water breaking in the middle of the night and making a mad rush to the hospital for my c-section. I guess it's out of my hands, God has a plan and I can only prepare to the best of my ability...easier said than done :).
We are so excited and a bit shocked that in less than a week we'll be holding our sweet boy and his big sister will be so excited for him to FINALLY be here!



No comments:

Post a Comment