Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Donuts

Well, it's really happening...the baby is coming on Friday! Ryan, Paige and I took a little trip to the bakery in Elk River today, how could I turn down a donut when my belly already looks like I've had a few to many. You can get a good view of how big I really am, this baby is going to be a big one (I think anyway). We enjoyed some family time doing the normal things, eating donuts, going to Target, going to story time at the library and just hanging out at home. I love my family and I can't wait until it's complete on friday. I dream about what our boy is going to look like, will he look like his sister? Will he look like his daddy or grandpa? It's so fun to think about how he's going to change our family, and yes...I'm tired just thinking about it too! I'm grateful that Ryan will be home for a couple weeks after peanut arrives, I know I'll need the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment