Saturday, February 8, 2014

12 Weeks Old!

Our boy is 12 weeks old! I honestly can't believe it, if I were going back to work this would have been my last week with him. He seems so much smaller than Paige at this age...but maybe it's because I haven't had to prepare myself to leave him with someone else. I'm glad he gets to stay home with me, and his big sister Paige...he would really miss her! 
His neck is getting stronger, I think PT is helping and if I can keep up with the daily stretches and strengthening the therapist says we can start going every other week instead of every week! 
I don't see a huge change on eliminating soy yet, but it's only been 4 days and the doc said we'd have to wait a full 2-3 weeks to see a change. Crossing my fingers that it works!
I love this little guy!


Our little cowboy!

No comments:

Post a Comment