Monday, February 23, 2015

Alice's Swim Meet

I am sooo overdue for a blog post. Here's to the kids playing together for a couple  minutes so I can post a few things. They keep me VERY busy!

Paige and I went to Grandma and Grandpa to Alice's swim meet a couple weeks ago. Paige was so excited and so was I, it was great to cheer Alice on and watch her do something she loves. She even got a 1st place ribbon in her last event, which is amazing considering that I'm sure she was exhausted!
Paige and Abby were Alice's biggest cheerleaders. It was nice and warm in there!





p.s. it's taken 25 minutes to type this post because Graham is throwing a huge tantrum. Why you ask? Well because he can't fit his body into a box the size of a shoebox of course! The fun never ends around here :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment