Monday, February 9, 2015

The Best Big Sister!

Paige is such an amazing big sister! The love she has for her brother amazes me, she very rarely is bothered by him (which I know will change in the coming years)! From the day he was born to this very day she is his "mother hen". She's patient (most of the time), sweet, kind and willing to teach him just about anything. He looks up to her like no other, I hope they share this bond for a lifetime. She was very worried about him going to get tubes today, we were grateful to Grandma and Grandpa for letting her spend the night and taking her on a special date to Culvers last night. They helped keep her mind off things and she loved being with them. Watching her see him when she got home from school was adorable, they both ran to each other and hugged...huge grins for both. I had tears in my eyes, I am so glad that God gave us these two kids...buddies for life! Look how little Paige looks in this picture, it was only a year ago! Now she's humoring her brother by pulling him around the living room on Ryan's jacket (or anything else they can find). Graham has been watching Paige dance around singing "Let it Go" for months and he's finally joining in singing "Gooooo" and dancing...they crack me up. Both so different from one another but they share so much love for one another as well. I love that they will have each other to grow up with. Thanks to Paige for being such a great big sis and the perfect "Mother Hen"! 



No comments:

Post a Comment