Monday, February 9, 2015

The Big Day for Gman!

Today was the big day! We were up and on the road by 5:45am...on our way to Children's Hospital so that Graham could get tubes. I must say going through a routine procedure like tubes makes you feel completely blessed to have a healthy child. What an amazing hospital, we couldn't have asked for better care or a nicer staff. Everyone treated Graham like a king! He did a great job and the procedure itself only took about 5 minutes. I was very grateful to go back to the OR while he was being "put under", I was able to hold him until he fell asleep and kiss his cheek as I left the OR. He came to quickly after the procedure, the anesthesiologist was carrying him as the nurses pushed the little empty crib. He was not happy, crying and thrashing...very out of sorts. Luckily, that only lasted about 15 minutes and then he snuggled with me in the rocking chair and nearly fell asleep. I was soaking it up, he never sits still so it was precious to see his tired little eyes and his sweet/soft little cheeks against my arm. We are so lucky, everything went as planned and we were on our way home within an hour of the procedure. He took a nap was up running around this afternoon like nothing ever happened! Here are a few pics from this morning before the tubes, notice his amazing bed-hair...I honestly couldn't even wet it down. He must have had a great night sleep!





No comments:

Post a Comment