Monday, October 29, 2012

A card from Great Granny!

Paige got a halloween card from her Great Granny today! She was so excited to open it, she sat on the stairs and worked hard to tear it open. She got the card out and opened it up...a one dollar bill fell out and she was so excited. She held up the money and said "what's this called mommy", when I told her it was money her eyes light up and a cute giggle came out of her mouth. She sat on the stairs and "read" the card, or pretended to...instead she was reciting the ABC's. Thanks to Great Granny for making Paige's day! We love you!





1 comment:

  1. Such a cute blog. I am sitting here catching up...seriously addicting. I have now read back through 9/18. I really need to stop and go to bed! I will make this a part of my routine with Abby. I think that's a great idea. (by the way...it's amazing to me how much Paige is talking...great to capture it on video!)

    ReplyDelete