Thursday, October 4, 2012

Family Fun!


I'm a little behind on blogging, Ryan has been traveling and I've been tired. We went to mom and dad's last weekend and spend some much needed time with cousins. Paige loves being with the kids and Alice is extra sweet to play with Paige with such patience. There was a cool hot air balloon in the sky above the house, it was awesome to see. I didn't have my camera when it was close by, so it looks like a spec in the pictures...when it was close we could hear the roar of the fire. The kids were amazed and I was in shock that Ryan had never seen one in person!

After the excitement of the hot air balloon we were able to help grandpa pick the pumpkins from his garden. He grows them every year and the kids are looking forward to carving them in the coming weeks. They also got an up-close view of a sunflower, seeds and all!






No comments:

Post a Comment