Sunday, October 7, 2012

Corn Pit!

I remember going to this exact same corn pit with Andy and Alice when they were very little (Andy was probably even younger then Paige is now). On Friday I told Paige that we were going on an adventure, she loves when we do something fun and unexpected. What was truly unexpected was the temps, I didn't realize that it was only 39 degrees outside! The corn pit was in a large greenhouse, but that didn't bring much warmth. I did bring a hat for Paige and luckily she had warm clothes on under her jacket, I on the other hand was freezing! Anyway, it was so much fun to see her play in the corn pit. She could barely walk and was giggling about how often she fell, watching the twinkle in her eye as she was "running" through the corn was priceless. We can't wait to go back and bring daddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment