Saturday, December 29, 2012

Family Christmas!

Well, it's been a couple days and I feel like I finally have time to sit down and document our 2012 Christmas festivities. It was a busy week, but it was fun to see all of our family and celebrate the birth of Jesus!
We hosted a large gathering for my side of the family on the Saturday before Christmas. There were about 25-30 people and fun was had by all. I'm lucky, everyone brought food and all I had to do was clean my house and bake a ham. There was more than enough food and I think everyone left with a full tummy!
The kids played the dice game, hopefully we can make that a tradition...I think it was fun for them to work together (older teaching younger) and for each of them to get a small gift.
We are lucky to have such an amazing group of cousins for Paige to play with!











No comments:

Post a Comment