Saturday, December 1, 2012

Pinterest Project

Pinterest stikes again! I saw this and thought it would be fun to make for Paige, they suggested I buy 3 yards of fabric and make it all "from scratch". I decided that buying 4 pillowcases from Walmart (less then $10) was a much easier approach. Paige picked them out, blue is her favorite color and she liked the stripes too.
I'm not sure that it's as perfect as the one on pinterest, I am not a seamstress...none of the lines are straight, but Paige doesn't seem to mind. It's a cozy little spot for her to snuggle up and read or watch a movie. According to Paige, doubles as a "horse kennel" and a place for puppets. She's had fun with it and it was an easy project for me, plus we had extra pillows laying around just waiting for a job like this!






No comments:

Post a Comment