Sunday, September 15, 2013

2 Months!

Exactly 2 months from today, at this time (1:00pm) I will be holding my precious baby boy! Hard to believe that he'll be here so soon! Sometimes it feels like I've been pregnant forever and sometimes I feel like it's flown by. Aches and pains are setting in, sleep is no longer comfortable like it used to be...that goes for sitting on the couch too. My tail bone has been really sore so sitting and "relaxing" isn't all it's cut out to be either.

It's all worth it, to know that this baby boy is a true miracle. His life is precious, and in the beginning they didn't think he was going to make it...but he did!!!!  I can't wait to see him grow and the path he'll take in life! We love you peanut and we can't wait to meet you, hold you and kiss you!

p.s. I still have 9 weeks to go, I have a feeling my belly is going to get VERY big!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment