Monday, September 9, 2013

First Day of Preschool!!!

I can't believe I'm even typing this...we have a preschooler! She has been very excited about preschool, and today was the big day! Ryan and I both took her and I'm glad we did, she was so proud! Her new little shoes, her new backpack and all her supplies were packed and ready to go! She wasn't nervous at all, she walked right in...found her hook, found her name on the popsicle stick and wandered to the play kitchen and started making new friends! As I type this I wish I could be a fly on the wall to see how she's doing, I know she'll do great...it's harder for me to let go then anything. I didn't cry till I got to the car and then it only lasted a few minutes. Instead I was overcome with pride that my little girl is growing up and ready to take on the world.













No comments:

Post a Comment