Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day!

We decided to have a family day and do something a little different. Bowling was what we decided, it was so fun and Paige had a blast. If she wasn't bowling she was dancing, if she wasn't dancing she was cheering, if she wasn't cheering she was drying her hands by the little fan...she loved it! She nearly beat her mother, if I had bumpers I might have done better...ha...ha...ha... It was a great way to end the long weekend and have some fun family time together, smiles all around!
I must be doing something wrong with my new IPhone, I thought the pictures were going to be so great...I must be doing something wrong as they always seem blurry to me??? Oh well, I guess I need more practice.





We ended the night with a fancy dinner at Culver's, and Paige enjoyed a corn-dog...or the breading of a corn-dog anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment