Friday, September 13, 2013

Sick :(

Being sick is no fun!!! Paige got hit hard by a nasty virus on Monday and is still trying to shake it. I thought for sure she had strep, I was actually hoping she did so she could get some antibiotics to help her heal up and feel better. The strep test was negative, so she had to suffer thought with tylenol. After 2 days of not eating and not being willing to drink without major bribery or persuasion, she finally did some on her own yesterday. Her poor little throat was so sore that eating or drinking anything was horribly painful. Now she has a "barking seal" type cough and I believe this virus is working it's way out. I hate seeing her sick or in pain, we've spent lots of time cuddling and watching movies this week and I know we're both ready for her to be back to her old self. I have a feeling it will take a couple more days.

This is what you do when you're bored and sick, she made herself a nest to watch Dora :)!

I took this video yesterday, she had perked up a bit and I wanted to record her little voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment