Wednesday, October 2, 2013

All About Me!

I thought this seemed fitting for a 3 year old, they are very much in the thick of "it's all about me". Paige has been testing my patience the last couple days, and I think I'm a bit more sensitive (irritable) due to the fact that I'm 8 months pregnant. Today was better, and she had a good day at school...no tears! She was excited to tell me about the nature walk her class look. She's pretty quiet when I first pick her up, but usually opens up about her day when we eat lunch. As I type she's playing "school"...she's pretending to be Mrs. Swanson and is shouting out orders to the class. I'm taking full advantage of her independent play time!!!

This is her poster, all the kids in her class did one and talked about "Me"!

No comments:

Post a Comment