Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Paige and I went to the pumpkin patch this afternoon. I've been going a little stir crazy lately, you can only play Polly Pockets for so many hours a day before your brain turns to mush!
I'm less then 3 weeks from having our baby boy, and figured some fresh (cold) air would do us some good. We didnt' really need a pumpkin, but they had lots of animals and activities to entertain us. We even went on the hayride! Luckily, Paige is in love with tiny pumpkins and picked a small one.  She must have said "look mom, this is the perfect one" about twenty times. Then she fell in love with the baby one, we're going to paint it in the morning after it spends a night in the house warming up. I love fall, but I'm sad that Halloween is almost here already...a sure sign that winter is on it's way!












No comments:

Post a Comment