Thursday, November 11, 2010

13lbs 13oz


I took Paige to the dr. yesterday because of her cold and because her reflux has been pretty bad lately.  They weigh her at every appointment and yesterday she weighed 13lbs 13oz, she's in the 75th percentile.  Up until now she's been in the 95th percentile so she must be leveling off a bit.  She has her well check in a couple weeks and it will be interesting to see where she stands.  They upped her reflux meds, hopefully that will bring her some relief! 
She's feeling better today, but now Mommy has her cold.  Daddy's gone hunting so I'm hoping that she'll take long naps this weekend :).  She went to bed early tonight and for some reason she's been fighting bedtime at night lately.  Not me, I won't fight sleep...in fact I plan on being in bed by 8 tonight!
Good Night Paigey, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment