Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Nap Time

I've been missing Paige like crazy since I've been back to work.  This is the 3rd week and it's gotten a little easier, but I still struggle with the idea of working or the possibility of being a stay at home mom.  I know I need to give working a fair shot and I know that Paige LOVES all the kids at daycare.  I love that when I pick her up she flashes her HUGE gummy grin and wiggles like crazy, then opens her mouth for a wet kiss...I tear up just thinking about it! 
The best part of my day is her afternoon nap, I usually feed her and pray that she falls asleep so that she can sleep on my chest and we can snuggle.  It feels so special to have her little body rest on mine, I love to watch her cute facial expressions and she's even let out a few giggles in her sleep.  I wonder what a sweet little baby like her dreams about?  I know that I should be taking a nap at that time too, but I want to log all those memories and I don't want to miss a thing! 
Tomorrow is my day off, that means sleeping in (hopefully) and wearing our PJ's all morning...and maybe into the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment