Friday, November 18, 2011

More teeth!

I got Paige a little doodle pro the other day, she played with Eliot and Kenley's and seemed to like it. I thought it would be the perfect thing to distract her while getting food ready at meal times.  Today was the second day she used it, she was so happy to play with it on her little couch.  She even smiled when I pulled out the camera!
I noticed another bottom tooth is in, this might explain some of her mood swings over the last couple days.  She was up early (4:30) tossing, turning and fussing this morning.  I left her in her bed and she drifted in and out of sleep until about 6:15.  She was so tired this morning that I ended up putting her down for a little nap, it wasn't worth the crabby time until after lunch.  It'll be an interesting afternoon!
You wouldn't know she was teething by the looks of this picture :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment