Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sick of being sick...

It feels like Paige has been sick for going on a month now. It's one of those days...dark, cold and dreary.  Paige has a runny nose and has been a little "out of sorts". She doesn't seem to have a temp, although I don't trust our ear thermometer anyway...it never seems to work!  Her teeth must be sore, she's been chewing on everything in sight and the drool is unreal. It makes me sad when she doesn't feel well, I wish I could make her feel better. I can't help but wonder if her ear infection from 2 1/2 weeks ago never fully went away? If she's not better by tomorrow I'll bring her in. The thought of that is pretty overwhelming, silly I know...but true. Paige doesn't like the dr. and usually starts crying and having a fit before we even sit down in the exam room. The exam rooms at the clinic are so small and hot, especially when Paige is throwing herself all over the place. Anyway, I'm crossing my fingers that tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment