Friday, November 18, 2011

So cute!

Paige has been playing with her babies like crazy today!  She lines them up on a blanket or on the bench by the front door.  Then she puts blankets on them, she'll bring them to me and ask me to wrap them up (or at least that's what I think she's asking) and then will smile and walk around proudly holding them.  I remember loving dolls when I was little, I'll have to ask my mom if I liked playing babies when I was as small as Paige.  One of Paige's teachers at ECFE told me yesterday that she's very good at sharing and is very empathetic to the other kids...pretty cute!  She's very loving to her dolls too, she "talks" in a high pitch voice and gives them lots of kisses.  I even found her feeding one of them with a little toy spoon today, she amazes me.
Look she smiled again when I took her picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment