Thursday, September 29, 2011

ECFE

Paige had her little ECFE class this morning, she still has a runny nose so we put a little vaseline on to help with the redness.  She was extra cute this morning, she likes playing in her little kitchen (thanks to Tracy and Mike) and pretending to eat chicken and ice cream cones.
She really seems to like ECFE, I think it helps that Eliot is there...I know it helps me to know that he's watching out for her.  She loves seeing Kenley too and the girls played together this morning washing babies with sponges, Kenley really liked the bubbles.  Paige and Eliot played in a big bin of noodles (uncooked) and Paige thought it was fun to dump all of them on the floor...the poor teachers had a lot to sweep up when she left I'm sure.  The parents separate from the kids for about 45 minutes and during that time we're able to spy on the kids through a mirrored glass window.  It's fun to watch her play when I'm not around, and she didn't care that I was gone at all.  I know that won't always be the case, but I'm enjoying it for now.  Here's a couple pix of my sweetie from this morning, notice the cute little pony tail.



No comments:

Post a Comment