Sunday, September 4, 2011

Mommy's Night Out

Last night was my first night away from Paige.  I went to my friend Janelle's wedding up north and daddy stayed home with our sweet girl.  Daddy and Paige had a great time and I had a wonderful time at the wedding. I was so excited to get home and see Ry and Paige, and it was so fun to see Paige's reaction.  She was so excited and gave me a bunch of kisses...I was bursting and I didn't know if I could stop squeezing her!  It was great to have a night away, and it was a great reminder of how lucky I am to come home to my amazing family!

Janelle was a beautiful bride, and the ceremony was amazing.  It took place at their family lake home, it was overlooking the lake and instead of lighting a unity candle they cast a single fishing line together into the water...pretty unique. I wish I would have had a chance to take more pictures at the wedding but I was running the video camera.  Janelle is an awesome stepmom to Megan, and Megan adores Janelle...they are a special pair!  I can't believe I didn't get a picture of Janelle and Cory!









No comments:

Post a Comment